Sunday, May 6, 2012

Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer

I had been looking for a primer type product and was excited to try Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer.  The Photoready Perfecting Primer smooths pores and fills in lines and wrinkles.  The bottle explains that you can use it alone or under foundation.  This primer is an odorless, slightly pink cream and goes on almost invisible, but giving a matte look. 

I start with a clean face and apply a moisturizer first.  If you have dry skin like me a moisturizer is important or this product will highlight any dry patches  Next, I apply the primer all over as I would foundation.  Be sure to spread it on fast because it dries quickly.  It is light and I cannot even tell I am wearing it once its applied.  I then apply concealer under my eyes and powder.  That is it - no foundation needed for me since the primer smooths and covers.  Also, my concealer does not end up highlighting under eye wrinkles because the primer fills these in. 

Overall, this primer does what it claims to do and works on my dry, fair skin.  If you have underlying redness to your skin you may want to try the Photoready Color Correcting Primer instead.
www.revlon.com     

No comments:

Post a Comment