Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Naked 100% Juice Smoothie: Blue Machine

I have seen Naked brand juice smoothies at Whole Foods and at my local Starbucks.  I decided to try the Blue Machine smoothie. Naked Boosted 100% Juice Smoothies are natural with no added sugars.  If you are trying to get more fiber into your diet the Blue Machine has 13 grams.  High fiber foods keep you feeling full longer.  This smoothie has 170 calories per serving and the bottle holds 2 servings so that is 340 calories total. Blue Machine is packed with vitamins. Naked has reduced calories smoothies as well.  

Photo by: ThatSillyGirl

The taste test...I was concerned that the smoothie would taste chalky. This was not the case at all. The Blue Machine juice smoothie was not too thick and perfectly sweet. Upon my first sip I tasted the blueberries and bananas. I enjoyed the smoothie for breakfast and it kept me feeling full until lunch time. This was a nice change from my usual breakfast of Greek yogurt or oatmeal.  I have since then tried the Green Machine which is very tasty and I am excited to try the other flavors.

Photo by: ThatSillyGirl




No comments:

Post a Comment