Sunday, May 27, 2012

Glaser Organic Farms: Raw Vegan Mango Salsa

Of all the mango salsas out there, this one by Glaser Organic Farms is by far my favorite.  Glaser Organic Farms is a certified organic grower based in Miami, Florida.  Glaser has a line of organic raw vegan foods.  I purchase their salsas at my local South Florida Whole Foods.

Photo by: Thatsillygirl
Glaser's mango salsa is a little spicy and I could taste the jalapenos from the first bite.  I am not one for spicy foods, but the salsa was not too spicy.  After a few more bites I could taste the layers of flavors.  Glaser uses organic ingredients which include red onion, cilantro, sea salt, pepper, lemon juice, jalapenos and of course mangoes to make this salsa.  The mango salsa is fresh and incredibly good.

Photo by: Thatsillygirl


No comments:

Post a Comment