Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wallaby Organic Greek Lowfat Yogurt: So incredibly good!

With the Greek yogurt craze and so many brands to choose from which do you prefer?  I have tried many bands, but my top two for the longest time have been Chobani and Fage.  Recently, I discovered Wallaby Organic Greek Yogurt.  The cup has two compartments with one side for the fruit and the other for the yogurt.  While most have a thick creamy consistency, Wallaby Organic Greek Yogurt is not so thick.  The texture is thinner, velvety, cool, smooth and creamy.  The fruit and other ingredients are organic along with the organic milk from local family farms.  You can taste the quality.  This Greek yogurt stands up and demands to be different.  After a couple bites of this wonderful yogurt I was sold.  It is now my number one favorite Greek yogurt.  Try it in blueberry, strawberry, cherry, honey or plain.  You can find it in natural & specialty food stores.  I purchase my Wallaby Organic Greek yogurt at Whole Foods

Wallaby also offers organic yogurt options such as Australian style lowfat and nonfat yogurts.

Photo by ThatSillyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment