Friday, April 27, 2012

Rob's Really Good Swirling Cucumber Drink

I picked up a couple bottles of Rob's Really Good which were on sale for $1.00 at Whole Foods.  There were several flavors including teas to choose from and the Swirling Cucumber peaked my interest.  The color of the drink was almost clear with a hint of light green. I flipped the bottle around and not only was there cucumber, but also pear juice, celery juice, sweet potato juice, carrot juice and spinach juice all in one bottle.  Wow, that is a lot of different combined flavors and what possibly could this drink taste like?

The answer...Swirling Cucumber is a light, not too sweet and refreshing drink.  I suggest you enjoy it very cold.  I could taste the cucumber and celery along with the sweetness of cane sugar and sweet potato juice.  It is 50 calories per serving totaling 100 calories per bottle.  Rob's Really Good is also fair trade certified.

I am going back to Whole Foods and grab a couple more flavors while these are still on sale.


Photo by ThatSillyGirl


No comments:

Post a Comment