Sunday, April 29, 2012

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme: Five Stars!

I have dry skin and wanted a foot cream that really worked. This product caught my eye because of its many positive online reviews.  Check them out for yourself and you will find page after page of five star reviews and people raving about Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme. So, when I happened upon the creme at The Fresh Market I had to try it.  $9.00 seemed like a small price to pay for the 4.34 oz tube and seemingly endless positive reviews.  

While most foot creams have a strong peppermint smell, Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme has a tropical coconut smell with a hint of peppermint.  It is made with coconut oil, olive oil and other natural ingredients.  The texture feels less like a creme and more like a thick concentrated paste.  I followed the directions and applied the product before bed and covered my feet with socks.  Many of the reviewers noticed a difference within a few days.  After just a couple days of using the creme I was amazed that I really could feel and see a difference.  I have been using the foot creme every other day for a couple weeks and the tube still seems almost full.  A little goes a long way with this creme.    

Overall, Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme does not disappoint...I highly recommend trying it for yourself! 

Photo by ThatSillyGirl


No comments:

Post a Comment