Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let's talk Tofurky




With the holidays approaching I wanted to express my love of Tofurky. I have spent many anxiety filled holidays at the dinner table. My mind would race as I wondered what I would be able to eat. My boyfriend's family member would ask the dreaded question "is that all you are going to eat?" Needless to say I do not like turkey. That means no turkey sandwiches for me, or so I thought.


I admit I was hesitant to try Tofurky Deli Slices. The not-so-natural looking dark brown color was not appealing to me. I took the Tofurky leap and I am glad I did. Tofurky really does taste like...turkey. Now I can enjoy Tofurky sandwiches at lunch time. I often get the million dollar question at my work of "what kind of meat is that?"


The makers of Tofurky offer different holiday options for a vegetarian holiday meal. Check them out here:


No comments:

Post a Comment