Friday, November 4, 2011

Vegetarian House

I lived in Portland, Oregon for a short time, but there is a place that I will always remember. The Vegetarian House is located in Portland's China Town area. The entire menu is vegetarian and/or vegan. If I could order the veggie orange chicken, have it packed and shipped to me I would! Other tasty dishes are the veggie chicken with broccoli, veggie lemon chicken and the veggie shrimp. They offer a "family style" option as well. The service is great, prices are reasonable, the decor a little dated, but I felt it had personality.
http://www.vegetarianhouse.com/index.html

"Hello Portland" is a video of me in Portland, Oregon.

So, if you find yourself hungry and in Portland's China Town stop by the Vegetarian House and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment