Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lite Lime Dressing from Newman's Own




Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know how much I am enjoying this salad dressing. I purchased the dressing at my local Publix. Newman's Own Lite Lime Dressing is light, tart and has just the right amount of lime. I prefer salty over sweet and this dressing went beyond my expectations. I cannot even tell that it's lacking in calories because it's definitely not lacking in flavor. Two tablespoons = 60 calories.

Newman's Own Foundation gives ALL after-tax profits to charities throughout the U.S. and around the globe. Over $370 million has been donated to thousands of charities since 1982. Sadly, its founder Paul Newman passed in 2008. His line of food products, generosity and legacy live on. The Italian newspaper L'Osservatore Romano upon Paul Newman's death commented that "Newman was a generous heart, an actor of a dignity and style rare in Hollywood quarters."

No comments:

Post a Comment