Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pineapple Cucumber drink by It Tastes RAAW

Photo by ThatSillyGirl
When I stumble upon a cucumber drink I had to try it.  I purchased It Tastes RAAW's Pineapple Cucumber drink for $2.99 at my local South Florida Whole Foods.  It Tastes RAAW strives to create unique fruit and vegetable juice blends.  The ingredients that make up this drink are pineapple juice, cucumber puree and apple juice.  The drink is 100% natural and no water, sugar or preservatives are added. 
Photo by ThatSillyGirl
I expected the drink to be much sweeter than it actually was.  Upon first sip I tasted more of the apple juice than the pineapple juice.  I could certaintly taste the cucumber puree as well.  This product has the right blend to give it the refreshing cucumber flavor I would expect from a drink like this.

It Tastes RAAW's Pineapple Cucumber drink has 120 calories and there are about 1 and 1/2 servings per bottle. Although the bottle reads "very perishable" I found that this keeps longer than other natural juices I have tried. Also, just a side note that this product is gluten free, kosher and vegan friendly as well.  

It Tastes RAAW has other unique juices such as Cranberry Ginger and Raspberry Lemongrass.  You will find a complete list of their other flavors here.


Photo by ThatSillyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment